This looks like a pretty interesting book from Austin Kleon. The message being that you don’t need to be a genius, you just need to be yourself as creativity is everywhere and it's for everyone. A manifesto for the digital age, Steal Like an Artistis a guide whose positive message, graphic look and illustrations, exercises, and examples will put readers directly in touch with their artistic side.
1. Steal - Like An Artist
2. Don't Wait Til You Know Who You Are To Get Started
3. Write The Book You Want To Read
4. Use Your Hands
5. Side Projcts And Hobbies Are Important
6. The Secret: Do Good Work And Share It With People
7. Geography Is No Longer Our Master
8. Be Nice (The World Is Small Town)
9. Be Boring (It's The Only Way To Get Work Done)
10. Creativity Is Subtraction
Seems like a very interesting read! You can pick up a copy for $9,here.